The tour is hosted by Ursu (The Bear) – a Transylvanian medieval acoustic punk artist – as a means of supporting his off-grid and street art projects. It comes as a conclusion to 10 years of medieval festivals and includes visits to 4 very different Transylvanian Castles:
- Peleş Castle, Dracula’s Castle, Râşnov Citadel and multiple stops at Medieval Citadel Town of Braşov (Vantage Point, The White Tower, Old Citadel Center);
- Pick-up around 07:00 from hostel and drop-off around 21:00 at hostel (450 km, 15 hours) in a personal, comfortable car (possibility of drop off at the airport);
- Lunch break at traditional Romanian restaurant in Brașov;
- Price covers standard tour entry fees and transportation. Price does not cover any food or drinks;
- 86 EUR Full price; 81 EUR Students (only with valid student ID & under 25 y.o.);
- Limited availability: 8 seats every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, Sunday;
- Extra: a shot of the Bear’s personal spicy blend of Pălinca (homemade traditional Romanian drink). Bear stories about Romanian traditions, food and mysticism, stage-life, street music and off-grid living included. FREE WiFi.
Don’t miss the chance to pick a local’s brain and hear real life “medieval punk” stories from all the places you’ll visit through the old mountain passes of Historical Transylvania.
Book your seat now at email@example.com.