So, we’ve heard that you are coming to visit Bucharest! That’s just amazing! Good choice! There are many reasons to come here. Just like there are many reasons to visit us, at Bucur’s Shelter Hostel! Who are we? Well, they call us a hostel, but our friends from all over the world who came and stayed with us keep saying we are like a nice and friendly home away from home. We decided to put together some of the nice things the travelers keep telling us, so here are some awesome reasons why to stay at Bucur’s Shelter:
– THE WARM AND WELCOMING SMILE of our super-amazing-awesome-friendly staff you will see first thing you enter the door. Aaand first thing in the morning! 🙂 It makes you feel sure that you are just in the right place with the right people around. You’re already our friend. Yes, you! 🙂
– All the TIPS & TRICKS about the coolest alternative places and events in Bucharest. And also about the important sights to visit and how to get there.
– The COMFY ALREADY MADE BEDS and FLUFFY duvets. Such a sweet sleep!
– THE HUGE BEAN BAG in the living room. You need to come and try it to understand what we are talking about. We had guests who found their soul mate in our living room!
– JOY. Bucur is related to the Romanian word bucurie, which means JOY!
– ȚUICA – the welcome shot you get to drink after an exhausting trip.
– The warm HUG you will receive when it’s time to say goodbye. We don’t promise it will be only one hug 🙂
– SPONTANEOUS gatherings and movies/beer/wine/pizza/cooking parties.
– The GOOD MUSIC from the living room. It makes you wanna just stay and listen to more. Plus, you are always welcome to share with us your favorite music. Or to play your instruments. We simply loooove music!
– The late night TALKS. About the universe, life, magic… well… It always gets to the point when you roll on the floor laughing about silly memories from drunken times.
– The nice FREE BREAKFAST which will be there, waiting for you every morning!
Now you only have to follow the stars, find the green building in the city center, ring the bell and let the magic happen!